Welcome to IndusInd Bank Guide. Nowadays it is very easy to transfer money from one bank account to another bank account. For that you need Internet Banking for your bank account. For that check this article IndusInd Net banking Online Registration Process.
You can transfer money in different ways using Internet banking services. Those are
- NEFT () It enables the customer to transfer funds in bank working hours only that means from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- IMPS – It is a 24×7 service by every banking system, But it costs little amount of 5-10rs to transfer money from one bank account to another bank account.
What is a Beneficiary Account & What is the Purpose of Beneficiary account?
The beneficiary account is the same as your account Number which will be used to transfer funds to other bank accounts. It may vary based on the type of banking transaction like NEFT Funds Transfer, IMPS Funds Transfer etc. For IMPS funds transfer you don’t need to add a beneficiary account to your account. Beneficiary is mandatory to transfer money to other account by selecting the NEFT Transfer service.
Today we are going to explain you how to add a beneficiary account in IndusInd internet banking to transfer funds from your account to the beneficiary account.
Let me explain you how the process will be.
Steps to add a beneficiary account in IndusInd Online banking Account:
- Login to IndusInd Net Banking for that click here to enter into the official website of IndusInd bank Limited.
- When you are logging into the website you need to select the funds transfer option in the dropdown which is shown below in the screenshot.
- After Logging into your account the landing page will show multiple options in the navigation bar. In that select the option Funds Transfer.
- Now it will asks for your selection with four options show below.
- Find and select your option and then click on Submit.
- In the next window, it will ask to fill the beneficiary details like Beneficiary name, Account Number, IFSC Code of the respective bank account. Fill the text blocks with correct details and click on submit.
- After Submitting the beneficiary account details, enter the OTP (One time password) which is received by the registered mobile number. For that you have to click on “Generate your OTP”, it will generates an OTP for your submission of beneficiary account.
- Enter the OTP and submit it then you will get a Beneficiary adding successful message in the webpage. Then only your beneficiary adding to you net banking account is successful.
If it is difficult to understand check the screenshots to process the beneficiary addition to your IndusInd Net banking account. Stay tuned for more updates on IndusInd bank Internet Banking and Mobile banking as well. Thanks for supporting us.
How to add Beneficiary account in IndusInd Mobile Banking account using Indus Mobile Application?
First of all you need Indus Mobile app in your Android Phone or iPhone, check the process to install IndusInd Mobile Application and Download Links to get the IndusInd Mobile Banking Application.
Have you completed with installing the IndusInd Mobile Banking Application in your Smartphone?
Okay, are you having IndusInd Mobile banking Account? If, not go through this IndusInd Mobile Banking Registration Process.
After completion of IndusInd Mobile banking Registration Process. Go with below steps to add beneficiary account
Also check Steps to transfer money
Steps need to be followed to add a beneficiary account into Indus Mobile Banking Account:
Step1: Login in to Your IndusInd Mobile Banking account
Step2: when you’re going to login to your account it asks for Pattern that you have given at the time of registration & Draw the pattern on the screen to access your account.
Step3: In the third step app sends an OTP to your registered mobile number to confirm, then enter the OTP number into the textbox and click on Submit Button. Now, you can see all your account details like Account Balance etc.
Step4: In this step select funds transfer option from the IndusInd Mobile App menu. It will show you two options those are “select Beneficiary” and other one is “Add Beneficiary”. Click on add beneficiary.
Step5: After clicking on Add beneficiary it will show you some fields like Account Name, Beneficiary Account Number etc. Add all the fields with correct details and click on proceed. Again it will asks for Pattern and OTP enter them correctly to add beneficiary account to you IndusInd Mobile Banking account. After completion it shows you a successful message like below.
Now, you can transfer funds to other bank account using Indus Mobile Banking. Check this to know the process to transfer funds using Indus Mobile Application.
If you have any issues regarding this process please comment below. Thanks for supporting us.