Indian overseas Bank will remain closed for all public and national holidays and as well as it will be closed during religious festivals. This differs for each and every States which has its own regional festival and it is suitable for every particular state branches. And then for every month 2nd and 4th Saturday will be closed which is common for all the branches.
List of holidays for IOB
- 1st January 2020 for New Year.
- 15th January 2020 for pongal.
- 26th January 2020 for Republic Day holiday.
- 30th January 2020for Vasant Panchami.
- 21st February for Mahashivratri.
- 10th March 2020 for Holi.
- 25th March 2020 for Ugadi.
- 6th April 2020 for Mahavir Jayanti.
- 10th April 2020 is a Good Friday holiday.
- 1st May for May Day.
- 31st July 2020 is declared as a holiday for Bakrid.
- 3rd August 2020 is a holiday for Raksha Bandhan.
- 11th August 2020 for Janmashtami.
- 15th August 2020 is declared as an Independence Day Holiday.
- 30th August 2020 for Muharram.
- 2nd October is declared as a Gandhi Jayanti holiday.
- 26 October for Vijaya Dashami.
- 30th October 2020 for Eid E Milad
- 31st October 2020 for Maharishi Valmiki Jayanti.
- 14th November 2020 is declared as the Diwali holiday.
- 25th December 2020 for the Christmas holiday.
These are the list of holidays in which Indian overseas Bank will be closed during these days. It is advised for the customers to do prior alternative arrangements for the fund transaction flow.