Earlier we have discussed iob internet banking and iob mobile banking services in our previous posts, if you have missed them please register and activate the services as soon as possible. In this competitive world, people are being used to a life of hurries. Most works are being done on the go through mobile devices. To fit into this world IOB has introduced mobile banking services. In this article, we are going to discuss on “how to get mpin for iob mobile banking”.
In-order to use mobile banking service you must have a MPIN to login into mobile banking. Most of the people dont know how to get mpin for iob mobile banking, so here in this article i am going to write a step by step process on how to generate mpin for iob mobile banking.
Steps to generate MPIN for IOB Mobile Banking
Account number should be linked with the mobile number to use mobile banking service. Get registered for IOB Internet Banking service, so that through internet banking mobile banking service can be registered.
Get MPIN for IOB Mobile Banking -Part 1
- Mpin is a authentication for mobile banking service. So it is must ti get registered for mobile banking. To get MPIN we need to fill the mobile banking registration form. Follow this link to complete the registration process : IOB Mobile Banking registration.
Get MPIN for IOB Mobile Banking-Part 2
- Step 1: Click on submit in IOB Mobile registration as show in part 1. Below is the reference image
- Step 2: Otp will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the otp
- Step 3: Click on submit, “Registration is successful for Account: xxxxxx. Mpin will be sent in 48 Business Hours” will be displayed.
You will get MPIN during 48hr of registration, note the mpin
- Step 4: Now download IOB Mobile app for android through Play Store here : Download Link1 & Link2
- Step 5: Start using the app now
If you are having any doubts please use the comments session bellow. We will help you at our best.